Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fathers day!




Today was a great day! We finally had Bubba home from his long tirp to Brazil. It was also great because I finally had, after 2 Sundays of being alone, Bubba with me at church. My four kids were so good for me at home but for some reason we get to church and they turn into the HULK children. However the best part of today was being able to celebrate Fathers Day! The kids were so excited to give Bubba the XM satalite radio we had bought for him!


So we have been out of touch with the BLOGGIN! Bubba took our camera on his trip with him so I was not able to keep up. I do not like to post without a picture, or at least I try to.

We ahve been having fun now that Summer has started, we go swimming quite a bit and the kids have a great time runnig around the neighnorhood with their friends until way past normal bedtime. BEDTIME??? My kids say, "but it is still light out"! What can I say to that? It is true. Right? I need my time, I say.

Well our kids are always keeping me on my toes..... last night we are out to dinner and we get a phone call from the boys that they had caught a snake and they have it in a bag IN THE HOUSE!!!! I imediately got the eeebbeegeebees and told them to take that thing outside!! When we got home the snanke was still in the bag in the house....they wanted to let it go out int he front yard. I suggested that we take it to the open field across the street, so that it did not want to stay in the vicinity of our home YUK! Can you imagine..I would have that snake in my garage. So we took it out to the field and let him out....he was not very happy, he imediately hissed and was ready to strike.



1 comments:

jenn said...

Ew, I hate snakes! Just reading that post gives me the heebie-geebies!