Badge's Game against AF

Monday, December 22, 2008

Badges class Christmas Party

Badge always seems to surprise me! I am still not sure where he gets his talents from....same with Miles that is a story for another post.....anyways, Badge can do all sorts of things. He is so good a sports esp. football! So his past trick has been a back flip on the tramp which was great I was impressed.... now he can do a standing back flip into the "worm"! I would like to share it with all of you as I love my child he is talented!!! Again where did he come from????

5 comments:

Lesa said...

thats halarious, You have to know where he gets those hidden talents...duh, BUBBA!!!

Carrick family said...

Oh fun!! He can do backflip and worm dance. So fun!! Yeah, it is obviously from Bubba?? ha

margo said...

I am laughing so hard right now. He is hillarious. I want to see that move in person.

Lisa Erskine said...

Pretty impressive, Badge!

Ashtyn said...

Hey Tara, have Badge do this move at tryouts next week, he needs to set the standard!! He's awesome!!