Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, April 19, 2009

La Jolla Cove, There is a seal back there sun bathing

Stuffing Cali's shoes to ride Tower of Terror
This is her fake smile, the ride freaked her out!
Hands down favorite ride of the day!
See...barely made it??
Waiting for the bug ride!
The night time parade...

So I guess it might be time to Blog again! I have been so busy that I forget about the fun stuff I get to do in my spare time! Spring break for the kids was fun. It is so nice to have nothing going on. Three weeks ago we took the kids to San Diego. We also spent some time in Anaheim, Bubba's not so happiest place on earth. The kids were so much fun. It was our first time going without having to change a diaper or feed a baby. We actually got to ride most of the rides together too. We also learned a bit about stuffing Cali's shoes "HINT HINT" for those fortunate to be short.  

4 comments:

Joy said...

Fun trip! We will someday make it to Disneyland. I think Jeff would share Bubba's opinion of it though!

jenn said...

Disneyland is the best. I just love it there! We too stuff our kids shoes to get them on rides. I don't call it irresponsible, I call it smart parenting!

Had fun on Saturday...glad we could go! It was such a fun little group.

jenn said...

PS- I thought I heard you say that your blog was messed up? It looks great to me, but if you need help with something specific let me know. Maybe I can help?

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

I've always said they need to make you pay by your height not your age. Having a little guy myself (Cordell) its hard to pay full price when kids 2 years yonger get on the rides and not him. Heelies give the most boost for height for boys(wheels have to be removed though or their feet hurt- or they'll get in trouble for skating)