Badge's Game against AF

Friday, October 10, 2008








The 2008 Football season is one game from being over! I am so proud of Badge and Trey they have really surprised me this season. Trey is so into it. He can run the ball so fast! Badge makes all I mean all the tackles and take downs! He is amazingly fast. I look up to them for having so much strength and energy to play! I am so sad for it to be over! I wish we were just starting! Next year cannot come fast enough! I love to watch them play/practice, even in the the rain and snow! One more game on Sat! GO SPARTANS!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Bubba and Tara...it has been a long time! You guys haven't changed a bit. Your kids are adorable and so big!
Take care!

jenn said...

What a fun Mom you are! I bet the boys loved having you there cheering them on. I can't wait for Luke to play!

Holly H. said...

Go Spartans! Isn't football the best?!