Badge's Game against AF

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Girls Weeeknd in St. George Utah





























AHHHH the ideal weekend! This past weekend my friends and I took a girls trip to St George. We had a blast! we stayed @ this awesome condo in Green Valley called Point Vista. It had a private heated pool and it was right next door to the Green Valley Spa, of which I was not able to partake of because I was too busy shopping and eating and riding my mountain bike! The condo had 5 rooms and it was so clean I felt like never leaving. Also next door to the condo was the Bear Claw Poppy trail that we could take our bikes on. If there is anyone out there who loves to Mountain bike I definately recomend it! We had a blast out there in the dirt.







Thanks to all of you girlys who joined me. Lets make this a yearly tradition!

6 comments:

Teri said...

Oh, I so need a weekend like that! Looks like fun!

Lisa Erskine said...

That was such a fun trip! I still laugh out loud thinking back on it! I love your family pictures!! You all look so good!! And of course your blog background is so cute...help me with mine!

jenn said...

Your new family pictures are fantastic! Love them. I love your color-combo. Very nice! :)

margo said...

I love love love your family picture. That turned out sooo great. You all look so good.

Teri said...

I LOVE your new family picture!!! It turned out really cute!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

what is with the two pics of margo and lisa? you must really like them alot!