Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight!

What did I think??? I loved it! I was not sure what I thought of Robert Pattison playing Edward. I did not think he was good looking enough....but wow yes he was! Kristen Stewart was great. She is probably the best up ad coming actress out there in "lalawood"! I have seen it two times now and it is one of those movies that I could see over and over again! I cannot wait to see the next one. A little side note.....Summit Entertainment announces on Sat. that they will be moving forward with the production of the next book.
I just think it is so neat that this mom of three had a dream, started writing and now look what is has become. What a dream come true for her and her family!

3 comments:

jenn said...

Hmmm...what can I say? You know how I feel. How about I settle for, I love that picture. Yum.

Teri said...

I'm still on a twilight high!! I'm glad we saw it together. I am dying to see it again!

deannegalloway said...

I loved it too. I thought the exact same thing about edward and by the end he had totally changed! I also love your family picture. Your kids are so cute!