Badge's Game against AF

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Badge's Footbal Season

I am so proud of my boys this year for their effort and skills on their individual football teams. I had such a great time watching them grow in the positions they played. I am so sad that the season is over however I know it is only 10 months away until we start again. I loved it! Trey did amazing and just exceeded my expectations. I was floored. He improved 100% this year!! Badge always just got in there and made every tackle, except a few we don't want to remember. He was amazing!

7 comments:

susan hall said...

i love the slide...way to go badge,Ethan has told me what a good player he is..

nancy said...

I love that I found your blog (it was on your facebook) You have such a cute little family.

啥啥 said...

i love to read your blog! it is all about u n ur family... when ur boys grow up n read this, they will feel touch. So do i!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the post.kindly visit us @ IAS Academy in Chennai

Unknown said...

Thank you.Kindly visit us @ Industrial Packing materials in madurai

Kalam Training Academy said...

it is a large of information.....it is very useful to all.....
Best Tnpsc Coaching Centre in Chennai

Tnpsc Coaching Centre

Sathya said...

Nice post. It is really interesting. Thanks for sharing the post!
Fridge Online | Buy Fridge Online
Buy Refrigerator Online | Washing Machine Online
Washing Machine Offers | Buy Washing Machine Online
Buy Smartphone Online | Buy Smartphone Online in India
Sathya Online Shopping