Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, October 13, 2009











So I have been sooo lazy about blogging. I think I have let Facerbook take over my life. I just wanted to point out a few highlights of our summer. We had a great time together. Our first trip was to Vancouver, Canada. We drove there. It took us alomost 3 days. The scenery alonf the way was amazing. I would move to the Northwest in a heartbeat! Here are some photos of the trip.
We caught a crab!
We dipped our toes in the river.






6 comments:

Teri said...

That sounds like a fun trip!

Liz said...

Glad to see your back on the blog wagon. Looks like a fun trip. I also love the new background....sooo cute!

susan hall said...

i love callis face in that picture..classic..its been a while sense you have bloged love the post...way pretty pictures

chocolate said...

I love that house. it look so unique..

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

k so i just kept hitting the "next blog" button at h top right hand corner of MY blog and up popped URS!! super cute family :) just had to say.

Unknown said...

Thank you.kindly visit us @ UPSC Coaching in Chennai