Badge's Game against AF

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter at the Morriss'







Saturday morn was our annual HOA easter egg hunt. It was as usual 30 below 0 in Utah. The kids hands were too cold to pick up eggs and if they could see past the ice crystals in their eyes and not be pushed down by the other excited children, maybe then they could find the golden egg. Of course BUbba in on the HOA board and helped hide the eggs. Now my honest husband of course did not tell the kids "GO FOR THE PURPLE ONES"(which had the big prize). Yes he did! Badge Trey and Miles did not find the right purple egg, however Cali my smart girl did, without her fathers dishonesty. She won a bike. Go Cali!! I do have an idea though...if my kids could go that fast at cleaning our home wow wopuld it be clean, I need tocome up with a system don't I. Like hide a 5 dollar bill under a pair of undies or a sock???? Then they would go for it huh! Ya good idea!

1 comments:

margo said...

That is great that she won a bike -- it makes all the freezing worth it. Our egg hunt was later this year - 11:00 so it wasn't so cold. I love the idea about hiding money under socks and underwear.