Badge's Game against AF

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The life and times of Bubba

Last weeks blog made me realize I am a political nerd so this blog will have no political statements. Don't worry, there are many more crazy political ideas to come. This week I thought I should write about how children are bad for your ego. Miles, my 5 year old just told me he thinks it is weird that his Dad is fat and his Mom is skinny. When I asked him why that is weird he said, "why would she marry you?" The hardest part is every parent knows that children will tell the truth so ....
The point is, if you want to have a good self image, don't talk to your kids. My other thought is just wait until they are 18, buy them luggage, and kick them out. My parents did it with me and I now understand why.

2 comments:

Lisa Erskine said...

You're too funny, Bubba! Good for you for blogging! I don't think I could ever get Jason to blog. He just looked at ours for the first time today! You've gotta love how honest kids are...Miles is a cutie!! When is the next poker night for you boys????

Holly H. said...

Hilarious! Gotta love kids. :)