Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Moms birthday!




I wish our birthdays could be so much fun and exciting as when we were kids. I remember waking up so excited, what was I going to wear? What was I going to do? What was my mom going to give me as a gift? Where was I going to go out for dinner? Now it is jammies until noon, then maybe a quick happy b-day and off to the kids things! Ya that is ok I dont mind! I love taking my kids to their activities. This year was just that. We bought my favorite cake from Baskin Robbins, my kids got me my favorite game "Pit"! Bubba bought me a camera that I had been waiting for forever. We had a great day. My friends of course are just the best. It was like Christmas morning. I have such great friends. No one could be luckier than I.
Later during the week I went out to dinner with all the gals for a b-day dinner. It was Lisa and Suze's b-day as well. Great times.

3 comments:

margo said...

That was such a fun night -- I love getting together with the girls!

Lisa Erskine said...

That was a fun time! We have awesome friends...especially those August B-day gals! :)

Carrick family said...

Hey, That looks really fun for your birthday! And your Joe's lake pictures look fun too!