Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Three Questions

A friend of mine sent this to me as an email. I thought it would be fun to put it on my blog. Just something to do. It is always fun to get to know someone. So if you would like, cut and paste this and do your own I would love to get to know others too.

Three jobs I have had in my life:
"Chuck e" @ Chuck e Cheeses, Receptionist, Sears CSR

Three places I have lived:
San Diego, Las Vegas, Saratoga Springs

Three shows that I watch
The Office, Secret Lives of an American Teenager,

Three places I have been
Mexico, Canada, Haiti

Three places I have been this week:
Costco, Home Depot, Costco, Last Chance Lake, Costco

Three people who e-mail me regularly
Megan, and every email spam you can imagine

Three of my favorite foods:
Bean Burritos, Pizza, chicken Salad sand.

Three places I'd rather be right now:
Cullens private Island, San Diego, New York City

My three favorite places to shop:
Costco, Nordstom, Target

3 comments:

margo said...

Thanks so much for coming out to Last Chance for the big event!!! That was so overwhelming to have so much support. We love you guys. I want to hear stories about your chuck e cheese job -- REALLY??? were you really chuck e? Bean burritos are the best, especially after a long mtn bike ride.

Lesa said...

I love that you wrote the island, dont you wish it was all real in a way??? esme's island aaaahh!!!

jenn said...

The Esme Island comment was the best! Amen, sister.

And Chuck-E-Cheese himeself? I never knew. I LOVE that!