Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our trip to Joe's Valley















First of all sorry about the picture book above!
We took our last summer camping to trip to Joe's' Valley Reservoir. he kids love to camp, esp when we take it in the motor home. Of course they love it because they can watch tv and have access to the refrigerator whirle they drive. I can see why it is cool. Bubba ON the other hand loves to use the restroom and drive. (not at the same time, as I drive).
We took the wave runners as well. We wish we had a boat but those were almost as fun. We meet up with the Whites, Erskines, Lybberts, Culleys, Halls, Kehos, Wrides and the Mackeys. We had a blast the kids rode the wave runners all day long both days. At night we sat around the fire and ate smores until we were sick. Bubba had a great time surfing with guys and I had a great time wake boarding when I had a chance, the wind was crazy! The boys had the best time doing what they call "Navy sealin" Mark Keho taught them a new trick where they hang from the back of the boat and fall or jump/fall backwards. They did awesome. I was so scared at first, but then when they did it I was so proud. The Hall, Keho and White kids did it too, and they were so brave as well. We also jumped off the cliffs and just had a blast. Again our friends are super fun.





5 comments:

margo said...

I want to go back right now! I loved it -- the best part was watching the kids having so much fun playing in the water and mud. I loved how the nights cooled off and the campfire felt so good. Great times!

Lisa Erskine said...

Joe's Valley was great! I wish we had better water...but we still had a good time! Can't wait to do it again next year!

jenn said...

The kids sure have the greatest time there, don't they?! It's such a fun, beautiful place to camp.

Cute pictures. :)

Kati said...

Hey Tara! I found you through Jen's blog. Shoot me an email at littlebitoflove76@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog too...
Later!
Kati Price

Lesa said...

Looks like a blast, i want to go there next summer!!! Looks so fun for kids