Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Black Z71 Suburban for FREE


For those that is the market for a new car I have the best deal ever...FREE! All you have to do is be on the lookout for the car. It is a black Z71 Chevrolet Suburban. If you find it... the way to acquire it is just open the door get comfy, you do not even need to turn the key it will already be running and ready for you to drive away home. If you are having difficulty finding it just follow a long brown haired girl. She should not be hard to find just look for her running!

6 comments:

crush said...

Tara, what is this all about?

Thanks for your commment on my blog. If you were on the blog, you should have the address, right? If not the address is www.saratogarushes.blogspot.com.
I'm gonna keep my eyes open for that car!

Lisa Erskine said...

I can guarantee that next time I see this car running...it's mine! Ha Ha - you're too funny!

Cathi said...

Hey woman!! So cool that you found my blog! Don't you just love blogstalking, I'm totally a fan! I'm so glad you commented, I love keeping in touch with old friends. Your kids are beautiful. Are you guys still in Utah? our address is: thebitterfamilyblog.blogspot.com add me to your linklist! Also check out my blog- twilightconfessions.blogspot.com!!

margo said...

Tara -- you are in so much trouble! I can not stop laughing. Funny thing is that the long brown haired running freak is never going to let those keys stay in the ignition again. Don't even think about it! I have been traumatized for life.

margo said...

p.s. you had better be careful or I will smash those pumpkins!

jenn said...

I am desperately in need of a new car, do you think Margo would mind terribly if I were the new owner?

The girl cracks me up. =)