Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cali the housekeeper

So I was so excited three years ago to find out, against the will of Bubba, that we were having a girl. She was so cute and oh I just wanted to eat her all up. Then she turned 2 or no was it 18 months. Wow I thought that I had maybe taken home the wrong child home. This was not the girl that I thought she was going to be. She never allows me to do her hair or dress her. She wears a leotard every day instead of a cute something! I do love her to pieces. So anyway I am cleaning the bathrooms today. She always wants to help. I do not let for for obvious reasons. So I let her watch. Well I have to leave the bathroom for a moment to grab something. She comes running in the kitchen with the shirt she had been wearing dripping soaking wet and she is singing " Mom I cleaned the toilet" and she throws her shirt down on the floor and runs off. I could not yell at her because one it was so stinkin funny and two she thought she was helping me out. So if any of you are in the market for a housekeeper you can have Cali for free!

0 comments: