Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Soccer Has Sprung




Miles was so excited on Saturday, he had his first soccer game and they won 5 to 0. One of those goals was made by Miles himself. He loves to play sports and it is so fun to watch him. he thinks the best part of it all is that his all Bubba is one of his coaches and his best buddies Austin White, Troy Lybbert and Zack Kehoe are all on his team. He could not be happier. What a fun day it was, although winter has not left us yet. Sat. was a high if maybe 50 and the wind made it feel like 20 BUURRRR! We still had a great game. GO MILES! Again!

6 comments:

margo said...

Great pics - I'll have to bring my camera next time. Troy had a great time at that game. Let's hope for warmer weather Sat.

Lisa Erskine said...

The boys are so cute! I wish Caden was on that team...oh well! We missed you at practice last night...it was FREEZING!!!! Totally miserable! We're praying for warm weather!

Melanie Rojas said...

What I wanna know is was Bubba reading the book Pretties during halftime? :)

Lesa said...

3 boys = sports,sports,sports!!!

Holly H. said...

What would we do without boys? I love going to games of any sport! Very cute pictures!

J. Michael Morris said...

Soccer is for eurotrash and non-competetive Oprah children. Which one is my son? He loves soccer and I can't kick a bad habit.