Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Host


So I am so excited. I picked up my copy of the new book by Stephenie Meyer! I have not started it yet however I plan on hunkerin down tonight, right after American Idol of course! So those of you who do not know about this author, she is the one who wrote my all time favorite Twilight series. If those are new to you please just stop by your local book store and pick them up. They will not be a waist of your time I promise!

And to those of you who also bought The Host...have fun!! Ya I know....the picture is cheesy!

7 comments:

margo said...

I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow at Costco. I'm excited to see if it is as good as the others. Thanks for hanging at the park today -- mal and cali were so cute!

Lesa said...

You make me laugh!!! i think i will wait for you to finish it and tell me if i should or shouldnt!! looks interesting though! I mean who would of thought we would have loved the other books some much when its about vamps?

Carrick family said...

Oh gosh, you will have to let me know about the Host book. I still can't find time to read your book. I just need to finish my project for Sam's parents' wedding annvisary gift.

Holly H. said...

On page 200....very interesting so far.

J. Michael Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Erskine said...

I was just thinking about that book. I haven't picked it up yet but was wondering if I should. Let me know what you think! Cute picture!

jenn said...

Oooo...I'm about half way through and it's getting so good! Hope you are liking it!