Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Airplane Ride




Cali and I went to San Diego last week. It was her first trip on an airplane, that she can remember. We flew Jet Blue! (The following advertisement was donated by Tara Morris) Have you ever wanted more leg room when traveling the friendly skys? Have you ever wanted 39 satilit tv chanels to choose from? Have you ever wanted that whole can of soda not just a cup of half soda half ice water? Well now you can....with Jet Blue!
I tell you what. I will not ever fly with anyone else. What a great airline. The tickets were comparable to southwest. I was very impressed.
Anyways it was great. Cali had her little headphones and sponge bob and I had my TNT USA etc. She loved it. Even when we hit air pockets she just laughed! I was so proud of her not being scared. It made it so mush easier for me.

0 comments: