Badge's Game against AF

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just what I thought!

I was so excited to see last nights results. As I have talked to others who have been watching, this is usually the pair that everyone has been deciding on for the finale. I actually really really like both Davids, however Cook to me sounds like every alternative artist out there and what will Archuleta record, a Christmas album? I do have to say Cooks rendition on that Lifehouse song was AWESOME! WHOA! so anyways I just wanted to give my 2 cents about it all. I am excited to see who "America" will choose!

4 comments:

jenn said...

I think I'd honestly be happy with either. Cook is more my style, but Archuleta is hometown...both have their benefits! It will be fun to see how it turns out. =)

Teri said...

I am so excited to see who wins! I love the show! I love both Davids, but like you said I think David Cook would make a great album. But I do think David Archuletta has an amazing voice. No matter who wins, they'll both do well in their careers.

Lisa Erskine said...

I can't wait to see who wins! I'm torn between the two...Archuleta would be cool to have a Utah American Idol...but Cook has more of the sound that I like! I do love them both...and I'm so sad the show is ending!! What will we watch on Tuesday and Wednesday nights now???? :)

Holly H. said...

It was good, but I really wanted "Archie" to win because he was a Utah boy. Oh well, they're both awesome!