Badge's Game against AF

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My new niece Mckenna


OK So I am not yet a pro at this Blog stuff. I went to get a new layout!!! and did all that and it deleted all of my freinds. I have to manually put them back. AHHHH!
Anyways, things are still great! I am in sunny San Diego. Cali and I are down here for my sisters new baby. "McKenna" She is a beautiful baby. My question is why did my own sister get so lucky to have a boy first then Girl? Hmmmm I guess it is just how it works huh, and I love my three boys.

4 comments:

Katie said...

AAHH! That is my nightmare! I've actually gone to change my background a couple times and chickened out because I was afraid I might lose things... So, black it stays! Now I'm even more scared! Congrats on the new niece and enjoy the sunny San DIego weather... we have a storm rolling in right now here. BLAH!

Lisa Erskine said...

Tell your sister, Congrats! Your niece looks darling! I hope you guys are having fun in sunny CA...because it's rainy and cold here! Where's Miles???...(Emery wants to know)! :)

Holly H. said...

So cute Tara! You're so lucky to be in CA right now. It's freezing here!!!

margo said...

I need my mtn biking friend to return ASAP.