Badge's Game against AF

Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Hostes with the Mostest!

Ok so I finally finished The Host! OHHH I loved it! So I feel bad I told a few people that I did not like it. THAT is not true! It did take me a while to get into it, I am not that smart! So any of you that have not yet started please do and then let me now what you thought! I hope she does add another to this Novel. She is a great writer and I am thankful for her talents! Does everyone know her web page http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/! I am sure you do, it is cool. Her brother Seth is the web master and gives little insights to everything, that is cool! By the way who uses the word COOL anymore??? I guess I do? I am so stuck in the 80's!

2 comments:

Holly H. said...

Oh good Tara, I'm glad you liked it! Check out twilightmovie.com by the way. :)

Lisa Erskine said...

I am just about finished with the book...and I'm loving it! I agree...the beginning was hard for me to understand and follow...I almost gave up. Glad I didn't! I love it!